I have one last question.
I found the "Type" description in the Hans Berger book, under Indirect Adressing ANY pointers chapter. It make sense now. But there is one last thing about byte address.LSB, MSB.
In the case I copy bits organized into words I change the type to 16#04, but what is the significance of the ByteAddressMSB/LSB?
- pAnySRC.S7Code := 16#10;
- pAnySRC.DataType := 16#02;
- pAnySRC.Length := COPY_LEN;
- pAnySRC.DBNumber := 1;
- pAnySRC.MemoryArea := 16#84;
- pAnySRC.ByteAddressMSB := 0;
- pAnySRC.ByteAddressLSB := INT_TO_WORD(BYTEADDR * 8);
Thanks for the briliant help!
It is a forum to share experience.
If I get help I use "Thank" and "Rate", to pay respect to the one spend time to help me. I suggest we all do that.