The TECHNICAL FORUM with a new appearance and further developed functions is now at your disposal as an attractive discussion platform.
Advantages, uses and innovations of the TECHNICAL FORUM at a glance:
- Integration into our Service & Support portal
The new Technical Forum has been completely integrated into the Service & Support Portal:
- The contributions from the Forum will be integrated into the Service & Support search function, hence all the contributions from the “Knowledge Base” are centrally available with the Forum.
- The layout of the surface is in accordance with the current Automation & Drives style, as you know them from our other sites.
- Your login is valid for all the Automation & Drives sites, i.e. also in the Forum. You need only enter a unique pseudonym when you first use the Forum. You will be visible with this pseudonym in the Forum. Of course you can also “register” if you have not got a login yet - free of charge.
- User-friendly, high performance
the operation models, scope of services and performance have been adapted to leading and renowned Forum concepts.
- Expert support in the Forum contributions
in order to increase the attractiveness and quality of our Technical Forum even more, the contributions are accompanied and supported by experts.
If you are interested in participating in the expert program, please send us your application per e-mail (email@example.com).
- World-wide platform in two languages
The Technical Forum offers a world-wide platform for exchanging ideas and opinions, knowledge and experience in German and English. This is where the users meet to discuss special technological topics. Why don’t you use this comprehensive store of knowledge and contribute to its enlargement?
For your feedback during the starting phase, we have installed the conference “Suggestions – Feedback” under “General”. You are also welcome to send us an e-mail: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will be glad to show you our Forum and our complete scope of supply personally.
Trade fair SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2005 in Nuremberg: November 22 to 24, 2005 (hall 9/stand 310)