Hi dear experts,
Well, I have problems to load my HMI screen (made in TIA portal) in my KTP1000-PN for testing the controller via HMI. I am using TIA portal V11 SP2. I am no using WINCC program to it, it is also possible without WINCC as far I understand.
When I turn on my HMI it starts ok, runs, but at some point it goes to a point where I have three options: TRANSFER, START, and CONTROL PANEL.
- I cant use Start, I guess since I have no project on it, thats why I am trying to load.
- When I go to Transfer, it just stays there forever, does nothing, just waits for something I still dont get what it is.
- When I go to Control Panel and try to set manually an IP, I can´t enter an "empty" or a "valid" DNS, the system is not satisfied and does not let me enter the IP address. It always tells me it only accept lower letters, numbers and "-" and even if I only use numbers says the same, its frustrating...
I tried to change the IP address of the HMI in the tia portal but even when I put 192.168.0.20 there, then I try to stablish connection and it says its again not reachable.
- My S7-1200 and Laptop have different IP addreses (10 and 30)
- When I check the network devices the 1200 and the HMI are in color blue and both connected by a PN/IE_1 bus. When I connect with the laptop to both, the devices are not anymore blue, but only the CPU 1200 appears with green check, that the connection ok, but a red cross in the HMI
Why I cant change the HMI IP address?
I dont have a clue what is happening, im new to the systems, so it might be that I am doing things wrong, any advices, suggestions?
And.. Many thanks in advance!!!