I am trying to download the OS project from ES, but the prompt "RT station not obtainable" is coming.
I have seen this
thread and have done settings described in links mentioned by Phantom75.
Everything seems OK.
1. Have been able to download the settings of Station Configurator from ES to OS. Configuration is downloaded and its also showing the connection symbol under connection column.
2. Iam able to ping OS from ES using both "ping <i.p address>" and "ping <computer name>"
3. Both ES and OS computer have same user/password configuration.
4. From ES under "target OS and Stand by computer" I can browse to the shared folder ( which I have created in OS, with full control to Everyone) which can be accessed and have given the path.
5. Simatic Shell is showing the name of both ES and OS.
6. Firewall of both ES and OS is OFF
My ES has Windows XP SP3 and OS has Windows Server 2003 SE SP2 and I'am using PCS7 V6.1 SP3
Any ideas to solve this?
Can i simply copy project from ES and paste it in shared folder of OS !! ?
Is there anything which I might be missing in settings?