Hi. I have a problem i don't know how to solve. I've searched both this forum and google and could not find any information regarding this. My setup is as follows:
1. cpu 315f-2 pn/dp
2. cpu 314c-2 pn/dp
3.et200s remote i/o, im 151-3 pn with a couple of cards on it, essential is the 1 si ascii card.
My application is as follows:
Both of the cpus and the et200s are connected to a switch. The 315f-2 is the one managing the remote i/o. Connected by rs232 to the 1 si ascii card on the remote i/O is a faulhaber mcdc3006s motor control unit. The plc permanently queries the mcu about the motor's position, absorbed current and status, waiting for each reply before sending another query. It also sends move commands when the motor is required to move to a location (the motor has a incremental encoder fed back to the mcu).
This i have tested and works perfectly.
Now for the second part.
I want to communicate between cpu nb. 1 and cpu nb. 2. I've configured a s7 connection and used fb14 and fb15. both the put and the get functions initiate communication once every second, on the rising edge of a clock bit.
This part of the program i've tested and works without problems. The status for both get and put functions is either 0 or 25 (processing request) and the transfer of information works.
The problem is that when i run both the serial communication function and the profinet communication function, the serial comm function stops working. If i then modify OB1 and stop running the profinet, serial comm works again. Of course, i get no errors.
If anyone has any ideeas, im all out
p.s. while this is happening, the saved status of the receive function is w#16#3484, which is not a documented error code so i cannot tell what it means.
|=== Edited by midu @ 4/24/2012 9:26 AM [GMT ] ===|