I have an error as follows:
1. I have a complete Sinamic DC Master 6RA8025-6DV62-0AA0-Z 60 A, 400 V/4Q. It includes the following components:
- - Standard CUD left: C98043-A7100-L1
- - Power interface: C98043-A7105-L4
- - Field supply: C98043-A7115-L12
- - And some other parts, such as Connector board, RC circuit, Thyristor module, Current transformer… joint into complete set (6RA8025-6DV62-0AA0-Z)
This set work well, no error.
2. I bought some components as well:
- - Power interface: C98043-A7106-L1-6
- - Field supply: C98043-A7115-L22-5
- - And I take Standard CUD left (C98043-A7100-L1) from Sinamic DC Master 6RA8025-6DV62-0AA0
And then, I connect Standard CUD left (C98043-A7100-L1), Power interface (C98043-A7106-L1-6) and Field supply (C98043-A7115-L22-5) together into a set (like Sinamic DC Master 6RA8086-6KS22-0AA0, 720 A, 690 V / 2Q).
After I supply 400VAC power for this set (Through 5U, 5W conector), an error occurred: F60068 Incorrect compensation values for power unit (15). “15” consist of 1 (Power unit for armature) and 5 (No compensation values can be calculated from the compensation data.).
How to I correct this error. Can I connect above discrete components together into a complete set and operate well? Do I have to update firmware for Standard CUD left again?
Can I change Sinamic DCM 60 A, 400 V/4Q into 720 A, 690 V / 2Q by replacing Power interface and Field supply? And how to do?
Thanks and best regards.
|=== Edited by lecaoson1988 @ 7/18/2012 8:03 PM [GMT ] ===|