Check out the italicized first to see if the conditions match
7.9 Operation Adjust Menu Settings
The [Operation Adjust] menu becomes available after picking a meter type and measurement channel. It is recommended that you use it after the sensors are installed and operating to "fine-tune" the meter’s output characteristics.
<snip> You can also select the flowmeter response to a continuous Fault condition.
Memory/Fault Set (Page 119, paper)
Certain situations will interrupt data production (e.g., an empty pipe or excessive aeration).
Use Memory/Fault Set to select the flowmeter response to such an interruption. The Fault setting (default) will zero the flow rate output and declare an alarm on a flow display screen, Datalogger report and an assigned relay output.
For some applications, occasional temporary Fault conditions may be a normal part of the process and would not require an alarm response. The flowmeter offers a Memory operating mode to support such an application. Memory Mode suspends the flowmeter Fault response by preventing the flow outputs from dropping to zero for the interval specified in the Memory Delay menu cell. During the Memory duration, the flowmeter will maintain the last valid flow reading measured before the onset of the fault condition. The default Memory Delay is 60 seconds. You may select any duration from 3 to 604,800 seconds (one week).
Selecting Memory Mode
1. From the [Dual Path Flow] menu scroll to the [Operation Adjust] menu and press <Right Arrow>.
2. Scroll to the [Memory/Fault Set] and press <Right Arrow> to access option list.
3. Move the cursor down to [Memory] by pressing <Up/Down Arrow>.
4. To make selection press <ENT>.
5. This moves the highlight to [Memory Delay <s>].
Memory Delay (s)
Selecting [Memory Delay <s>] activates the suppressed [Memory Delay] menu cell. It allows you to specify the number of seconds that the flowmeter maintains its last valid flow reading. When the memory delay expires, it triggers the fault alarm response described previously.
Setting Memory Delay
1. To enable numeric entry press <Right Arrow>.
2. Use the number keys to type the delay in seconds.
3. To register the new value press <ENT>.