I am also having the same problem in my site.
BASP is continuously on state.
Stop mode led is blinking in Both CPU if i give over all reset and start again with the EPROM the CPU1 will showing continuous glowing but in CPU 2 stop led is blinking.why it is showing like this
anyone can give reason for this with remedy also.below HW configuration.
- Now i am having problem with S5 Redundancy system.I go through some of threads related with this i tried a lot but there is no fruitful result.so please find me out how to solve it.
- 6ES5 923 3UC11
- 6ES5 922 3UA11
- 6ES5 928 3UA12
- 6FM1 470 38A20
- 6ES5 242 1AA13
- The above configuration is available in main rack,and it have one more remote I/O modules connected with one IM module.
- In this configuration i bought a new IM module and replaced it even though it is not working.so i think there is no fault in the IM module.
- I have doubt in the CPU and coordinator module.so please give the steps to check the CPU and Coorinator module status.
- the stop mode is continuously blinking and BASP fault LED is also glowing continuously in both CPU.
- In Coordinator module IF fault LED is glowing.